Listen to Dr. Nicole Runyon, SHRM-SCP, SPHR
Dr. Nicole Runyon, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, talks about the timeliness of the program. The MSHR program aims to equip students with real-life tools, applicable to their career, on day one.
Facts & Figures
MS in Human Resources Program Facts
A quick glance at some of the program facts an MS in Human Resources degree can bring you.
The DeVos Difference
- Demonstrate a robust understanding of HR’s holistic role in organizational performance.
- Anticipate emerging HR-related opportunities and threats facing organizations and stakeholders.
- Optimize HR-related functions and capabilities to drive internal and external strategies.
- Apply data analytics to strategic and tactical components of HR-related planning and decision making.
- Integrate Community & Belonging principles throughout organizations.
- Interpret how elements of The Northwood Idea impact and influence organizations and individuals.
The program we have created is arguably the most current and cutting-edge HR graduate degree on the market. Including a course on HR in the Virtual World as well as health and safety, analytics, and talent development, we are combining innovative advancements in the field with its core functions, all framed from a strategic leadership perspective.
— Dr. Lisa Fairbairn, Dean of the DeVos Graduate School